FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can Holiday Home Owners come to Holiday Parks in England to use or visit their Holiday Home?
In line with the Government announced roadmap, we are planning to open all of our parks to Owners in self-contained accommodation from the 12th April 2021. Until this date owners can visit but we advise owners not to travel to our park, until 12th April, 2021.
2. When the stay-at-home rule is lifted from 29th March 2021, are Home Owners allowed to travel to visit/maintain/collect belongings from their units on parks in England although the holiday park would still be closed by law until 12th April?
From 29 March, people are permitted to travel to their units on Parks, to collect belongings, maintain or clean – however there cannot be any overnight stays, and government guidance remains that travel should be kept to a minimum wherever possible. As the Parks remain closed until the 12th April, any visit will be subject to the following:
Visits must be between the hours of 9am and 5pm only – overnight stays are not permitted, as per the Government roadmap.
Owners will be required to sign in and out of the park at Reception, confirming the time of arrival and departure.
Failure to leave by 5pm will be challenged by Park staff.
3. Can Holiday Home Owners stay on the park during lockdown?
Regretfully the answer to that question is no, with the following exceptions;
‘Accommodation providers should only open for those who:
• are unable to return to their main residence
• use that accommodation as their main residence
• need accommodation while moving house or attending a funeral
• need to self-isolate as required by law
• need accommodation for the purposes of their work, or children who need accommodation for the purposes of education
• are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition
• are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force
• are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes
• are being provided accommodation to relieve homelessness’
4. When will the Holiday Park Reopen?
In line with the English Government announced roadmap, we are planning to open all of our parks to Owners in self-contained accommodation from the 12th April 2021. Until this date we advise owners not to travel to our parks.